Passport Center In Telangana
The below are list of Passport Center In Telangana. Passport is must to enter and travel foreign countries.
|Aditya Trade Centre, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500038
||Door No: 1-8-368 to 372, Gowra Trinity, Chiran Fort Lane, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana-500016
||Door No.5-2-56, Near Rural Police Station, Fathepur, Karimnagar, Telangana-505001
||PSK Toli Chowki
|J.B. Towers, 5-6-33, Pragathi Nagar, Near Kapila Hotel, Hyderabad Road, Nizamabad, Telangana-503002
||NGO Colony Rd, Ramnagar, Hanamkonda, Telangana -506001
||8-1-305/306, Anand Silicon Chip, Shaikpet Nala, ToliChowki, Hyderabad, Telangana-500009
|Brahmanwadi, Adilabad, Telangana-504001
||Fathe Nagar, Medak, Telangana-502110
||DVK Road, Tulsi Nagar, Nalgonda, Telangana -508001
|Azam Pura, Siddipet, Telangana -502103
Passport Application | Required Documents for a passport
Passport is must the person who need to go to the foreign countries. The below are the list of documents required to get the passport application.
Address Proof: anybody of the subsequent documents are often produced as a symbol of Address for application of a replacement passport.
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity bill
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Telephone (landline/ postpaid mobile bill)
- Water Bill
- Rent Agreement
Passbook of running checking account with a photograph attached. This is often valid just for Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks, Scheduled Public Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks
Spouse’s passport copy (This should have the primary and last page including family details mentioning the applicant’s name because the spouse of the passport holder. this is often given just in case if the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioned within the spouse’s passport)
It is to notice that the applicants should submit the proof of present address only albeit he or she has been living there for a brief period. However, candidates should acknowledge all the places of stay during the previous year (from the date of application filling) within the Passport form . Also, all the documents are acceptable as long as they need the right address.
Date of Birth Proof: anybody of the subsequent documents are often produced as a symbol of Date of Birth for application of a replacement passport.
- Birth Certificate which is issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths or it are often the one issued by the Municipal
- Corporation or the other prescribed authority
Transfer/Matriculation/School leaving Certificate issued by the varsity last attended and is recognised by an academic board
- PAN Card issued by the tax Department
- Driving License from RTO which has been issued by the specified state government’s Transport Department
- Voter ID Card or the EPIC (Election Photo Identity Card) that has been issued by the committee of India
- Life insurance policy within the candidate’s name
All the required documents for passport submitted as birth proof should have the candidates name and his/her date of birth mentioned. this is often true especially for Aadhaar Card, Election Card, PAN Card etc which can not have the Date of Birth listed clearly altogether cases.
Corona Virus | How To Protect From Corona Virus
Ways to protect from the most dangerous Corona Virus (Covid-19). The below are the list of precations to take fot not affecting the virus.
- Limit contact. Use a separate bedroom and toilet . If you want to share space, make sure the room has good air flow. Avoid having visitors.
- Eat in separate rooms or areas. Have the person dine in their own sick room if possible. Wash the person’s dishes and utensils with gloves and predicament or during a dishwasher.
- Clean your hands after beginning gloves or handling items.
Avoid sharing personal items, like dishes, cups, silverware, towels, bedding or electronics (like a cell phone) with the one that is sick.
- Wear a cloth face cover and gloves when needed. A cloth face cover prevents an individual who is sick from spreading the virus to others.
- For the one that is sick: Have them wear one when you’re entering the space and when they’re around people reception and out (such because the doctor’s office). Don’t place it on children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing or is unable to get rid of the mask without help.
- For you: you’ll wear a cloth face covering when caring for the person. Wear gloves once you touch or have contact with the sick person’s blood, stool or body fluids. eliminate gloves during a lined ashcan and wash your hands immediately.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If they’re not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol. Most important Avoid touching and rubbing your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and items daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks and electronics. If the one that is sick feels up thereto , have them clean their own space. If you’re sharing a toilet , have the one that is sick clean and disinfect it after each use. Review more CDC guidance.
- Wash and dry laundry. Don’t shake dirty linen and wear disposable gloves while handling it. Review full CDC guidance.
- Use a lined ashcan for used disposable gloves and other contaminated items. If possible, dedicate a lined ashcan for the one that is sick.
- Track your own health. You and your close contacts should monitor your health for COVID-19 symptoms.