Below the step by step process to get the Voter ID in Telangana State. The candidate who is looking to get the voter id card in Telangana State can apply for a Voter ID in Telangana from the consolation of their home, thanks to the web utility process. The system to use on-line is given below:
- Go to the internet site of the Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana that is CEO Telangana nic website and click on at the ‘E-registration’ tab at the top of the homepage.
- Select the ‘Assembly Constituency’ tab from the drop-down menu and click on on ‘Form 6’ from the options provided.
- Fill within the on-line form with details such as name, cope with, date of birth, current residence and the declaration.
- Upload the supporting files as mentioned within the shape and publish them.
- On submission, an application reference number might be generated that serves as a receipt as well as a tracking number.
- Once the application has been processed, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will go to to verify the details as stated within the form and files.
- On a hit verification, the voter ID card might be sent with the aid of publish to the cope with as stated at the utility shape.