Passport Application | Required Documents for a passport
Passport is must the person who need to go to the foreign countries. The below are the list of documents required to get the passport application.
Address Proof: anybody of the subsequent documents are often produced as a symbol of Address for application of a replacement passport.
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity bill
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Telephone (landline/ postpaid mobile bill)
- Water Bill
- Rent Agreement
Passbook of running checking account with a photograph attached. This is often valid just for Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks, Scheduled Public Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks
Spouse’s passport copy (This should have the primary and last page including family details mentioning the applicant’s name because the spouse of the passport holder. this is often given just in case if the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioned within the spouse’s passport)
It is to notice that the applicants should submit the proof of present address only albeit he or she has been living there for a brief period. However, candidates should acknowledge all the places of stay during the previous year (from the date of application filling) within the Passport form . Also, all the documents are acceptable as long as they need the right address.
Date of Birth Proof: anybody of the subsequent documents are often produced as a symbol of Date of Birth for application of a replacement passport.
- Birth Certificate which is issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths or it are often the one issued by the Municipal
- Corporation or the other prescribed authority
Transfer/Matriculation/School leaving Certificate issued by the varsity last attended and is recognised by an academic board
- PAN Card issued by the tax Department
- Driving License from RTO which has been issued by the specified state government’s Transport Department
- Voter ID Card or the EPIC (Election Photo Identity Card) that has been issued by the committee of India
- Life insurance policy within the candidate’s name
All the required documents for passport submitted as birth proof should have the candidates name and his/her date of birth mentioned. this is often true especially for Aadhaar Card, Election Card, PAN Card etc which can not have the Date of Birth listed clearly altogether cases.